MOUNTAIN BIKING NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD
The M1 EVO Mountain Bike Helmet brings wireless and seamless communication audio to the trails. Sena’s proven communication tech breaks barriers, creating a shared riding experience. Talk to each other. Make phone calls. Jam to your music. The M1 EVO makes sure you #RideConnected.
- The M1 EVO Mesh Intercom™ platform allows communication with multiple riders within a half-mile (900 meters) range and incorporates up to 9 channels
- An integrated microphone tucked inside the brow of the helmet
- Recessed speakers deliver your audio while maintaining ambient awareness
- Connect to your smartphone with Bluetooth® 5.2 and for music, GPS directions, phone calls, and more
- Manage functions with the three-button control layout on the helmet
- Winner of the Red Dot Award for product design and in the category of smart helmets
SEAMLESS DESIGN FOR EASY HANDS-FREE COMMUNICATION
MESH INTERCOM™ FOR ALL-IN COMMUNICATION
Mesh Intercom™ makes conversations with fellow riders a cinch. This communication network lets users easily connect to a near-unlimited number of users without needing to pair each device! You can communicate hands-free with other Mesh users within a half-mile (900 meters) range of you. Want to chat with a different group of riders? A multi-channel protocol built into Mesh features 9 channels, letting you switch between different groups on different frequencies. Have a conversation with your family, friends, or whoever is pedaling with an M1 EVO nearby – all that’s needed is a simple tap of a button to connect!
*Note: The M1 EVO Mesh Intercom Helmet is not compatible with the M1 Bluetooth Intercom Helmet